Our lesson programs are structured to meet the needs of a wide range of students. Whether you’re an experienced competitor, an adult returning to the saddle or looking for a children’s riding program that will provide a solid foundation, we can provide training and instruction that will help you reach your goals.
We offer lessons for all levels in Hunt Seat, jumping, Dressage and Western riding. Our Equestrian Team is geared for competitive riders.
In addition to advancing their horsemanship skills, our students find working with horses also builds confidence, self-assurance and communication skills. Our mission is to give students the skills and confidence to handle a horse on the ground or in any type of riding situation and to have fun!
- The Art of Horsemanship: Soft hands, a solid seat and good communication with your horse.
- Safe Judgment: We want students to understand and respect the horse. They'll learn to use knowledge and application of the safety rules.
- Dependability and Responsibility: Students will be taught care for the horses and equipment.
- Critical Thinking: Through questions and discussion, we allow students to figure out answers and reason for themselves.
- Self Assurance: This comes as students advance in the skills of handling and riding the horses.
- Consideration and Esteem: The atmosphere in and around the barn will demand the students act with consideration to others, the horses, the equipment, and the instructors.
- Relating and communicating: Clear communication between horse and rider, verbal as well as non-verbal, is the only means to an effective working relationship in riding and handling horses.